Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Frankie's Alphabet by Kenneth W. Cain



This is anything but the common alphabet book. Frankie delivers a twist that will excite and delight your child. While his vocabulary may be limited, it certainly is different, as our host in the book discovers. See what words Frankie knows and how fun they can be when illustrated. Frankie's Alphabet is targeted at younger children who are early readers. The sentences are relatively easy with illustrated pictures to help tell the story. This book would be most suitable for children up through second grade, although this may depend upon your own child's progress. The story was developed to put a twist on the common alphabet book, while introducing some new words.



My Review:  May 16, 2013    Giveaway ~



Frankie's AlphabetFrankie's Alphabet by Kenneth W. Cain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I won this book in a giveaway on goodreads. I love this book it has a halloween feel to it. As soon as I received it I read it to my four year old grandson, he loves it and because he knows the letters of the alphabet and knows what most of the pictures are, he can read most of it to me. Great job and a big thank you to the author Kenneth W. Cain.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment