Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Are You Sleeping Little One? by Hans-Christian Schmidt




Introduce young children to how baby animals sleep with this whimsical board book. With lyrical bedtime rhymes, it describes the sleeping habits of over a dozen animals, including species both common and rare, from ducklings to sloths, bats to giraffes! Its gentle rhymes and sweet, soothing pictures are the perfect way for little ones to end the day.


My Review:  June 19, 2013  ~ Review Copy ~




Are You Sleeping Little One?Are You Sleeping Little One? by Hans-Christian Schmidt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank Netgalley and the publishers for this book for an honest review. I sat down with my four year old grandson and read this book. It was a fun easy read which showed and told the different ways animals sleep. My grandson had fund pointing out the different animals and talking about how they sleep.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment