Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Place for Turtles by Melissa Stewart



In simple yet informative language, A Place for Turtles introduces young readers to the ways human action or inaction can affect turtle populations and opens kids minds to a wide range of environmental issues. Describing various examples, the text provides an intriguing look at turtles, at the ecosystems that support their survival, and at the efforts of some people to save them. At the end of the book, the author offers readers a list of things they can do to help protect these special creatures in their own communities.


My Review:  June 19, 2013  ~ Review Copy ~




A Place for TurtlesA Place for Turtles by Melissa Stewart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would like to thank the author for giving me this book for an honest review. I sat down with my four year old grandson and read this book to him. He really enjoyed learning about the different turtles and looking at the pictures and comparing how they were like what we were reading about. The book is pretty educational about turtles and how we can help them to survive.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment