The 5 Guys You'll Meet in YA Fiction:
A Guest Post by Stephanie FleshmanAccording to GalleyCat, YA eBook revenues increased 120.9% last year. The great news is whatever YA male character types keep you reading, it's unlikely you'll run out of books anytime soon. After a while contemplating my favorite YA reads, I noticed a pattern when it came to the male heroes in these stories. Without further ado, here's a run-down of the 5 guys you're likely to meet when reading a Young Adult novel...
- Protective: Capable of or intended to protect someone or something.
- Overprotective: Having a tendency to protect someone, esp. a child, excessively.
- Obsessive: Of, relating to, characteristic of, or causing an obsession; Excessive in degree or nature.
- Get Render at its discounted price of 99 cents
- Enter the Rafflecopter contest below
- Visit the featured social media events
- Leave a comment on my blog for a chance at a $100 prize.