1) Besides a love of books I have a deep love for food.
2) I run a food blog… okay so I haven’t exactly posted since January, but it’s there if you ever want to take a look. Oh, you need the site don’t you? Here ya go… Culinary Brainchild
3) Um… I read mostly indie. Let me clarify a little, I read 99% Indie and I only pick up about 1 mass-market book every year or so.
4) I love paperbacks. Autographed paperbacks are like my crack. I have a nice collection going, of course nowhere near the size I want to have. I’m still working on it. I almost have 1 paperback from each of my favorite Indie authors.
5) I love to wear bookish swag. I have an awesome messenger bag from one of my favorite authors which is my all use bag. I also love buttons. And shirts. And bookmarks. And… and… and…
6) I am a high school Culinary Arts teacher. Best. Job. Ever! Seriously. I get to pass on my passion for food, eat food, and bring out other people’s fashion for food.
7) I love to play video games. First person shooters are my favorite. I like to play a game where I can blow things up and go in shooting. Granted I don’t get to play too much anymore. But I take full advantage every vacation I get.
8) My favorite book series is The Protector Seriesby M.R. Merrick.
9) I have only met one author. And I completely forgot to take a picture when I met her. Biggest mistake ever. At least I have my memories and man were they awesome.
10) I published my first book in July of 2014, Guided.
Jo is a descendant from the most powerful Wiccan family the world has ever known and is destined to be more powerful than those before her.
But she doesn’t even know it. As her powers awaken Jo discovers a threat to her family line.
Protected by her best friends, and GUIDED by her Angel protector, Jo must learn to harness her powers and discover her family secrets before time runs out.
More than her life hangs in the balance.