Sunday, August 25, 2013

APOCALYPTIC MOON by Eva Gordon

Apocalyptic Moon by Eva Gordon

Blurb:

Dr. Dora Adler's life has been in disarray since the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, but when she gets bitten by one of the undead, her whole world is turned upside down. Held captive in a secret underground lab, the tall, muscular hunk in the next cell is her only hope for salvation. Unfortunately, he claims to be a werewolf. Yeah, and she's supposedly a witch.

Dirk Gunderson is an alpha Arbor pack werewolf. Captured and collared, he's sold to the zombie lab in hopes his blood serum can create a vaccine. He needs to escape, but not without the hot little brunette witch.

In the midst of enemy werewolves and the hordes of undead, Dirk and Dora's sexual tension ignites a blaze hotter than the desert highway. Along their journey, they battle the inevitable: a werewolf must never take a witch as a mate.

My Review:  August 2013   ~ Review Copies ~


Apocalyptic MoonApocalyptic Moon by Eva Gordon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank the author Eva Gordon for giving me this book for an honest review. I have learned most recently that I really like a good Apocalyptic book. This book rates right up there, we have many species in this book and many characters that are fun and other not so fun. The main characters are very strong and have a lot to deal with and I like how they handle everything. Being bitten by a zombie is so nasty.  But luckily Dora does not turn into one. Dirk an alpha werewolf and red head to boot, it is rare when I hear sexy red headed male as lead, it is a nice change up from the norm. I look forward to reading more hopefully a series or something would be great.

View all my reviews


Author Bio:

I write fantasy and paranormal novels with a strong romantic element. I love to create stories that combine my passion for mythology, romance and werewolf lore. Apocalyptic Moon was inspired by my love of the zombie genre. It is book 1 in my After the Bane series. I also write steampunk and Victorian era historical and alternative novels.

Please Note:
I have my rights back to The Wolf Maiden Chronicles series and Corvallis Press will be publishing my updated, revised books. The series is now called the Wolf Maiden Saga. Coming soon after the new book in the series, Lycan Gladiator is released later in 2013.

I have a BS in Zoology and graduate studies in Biology. I have taught high school Biology, Environmental Science and Anatomy/Physiology. When not in my den writing, I enjoy world travel, steampunk conventions, hiking, raptor rehabilitation and wolf sanctuaries.

I also teach online workshops on wolf lore ancient falconry and animal lore for Romance Writers of America and other writer groups. If you are interested in my workshops, please contact me.

On each full moon I blog an interview with a fictional werewolf and or real magical people and creatures. For more info go to my website or to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment