The location of my whereabouts, to this day remain a secret, but I’m somewhere in Houston. TX. Giving out the location of the Bat Cave would be a really bad idea. LOL :)
2) How long have you been writing?
I’ve been writing since elementary school.
3) Do you have a favorite place to write?
My office is my sacred place to write.
4) Why did you decide to write?
I like to tell stories. Creativity is my comfort.
5) Who is your favorite character in your book and why?
Right now my favorite character (as I am in the middle of writing her, is Xee) she’s hardcore through and through. As for my characters in the past, I’d have to say Ronin as he was very fun to explore.
6) How about your least favorite character? What makes them less appealing to you?
I’m an equal opportunity lover of all my characters, even the bad ones :)
7) Do you proofread/edit your own books or do you get someone to do that for you?
I do revisions but I have an editor that will proofread/edit. Its better that way because, words will appear to me that should be there but are really not. So words tend to get omitted. Obviously I’m not perfect so I now have betas along with my editor. It’s a learning process. :)
8) What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
Reading, music, painting, chilling with the family. Travel. Depends on my mood.
9) Do you read much and if so who are your favorite authors?
I do read a lot, not as much as I used to, but I still devour at least two books a week. I sneak them in. I love Larissa Ione, Kristen Ashley, Sylvia Day, Karin Tabke, Lora Leigh, Lara Adrian, Virna De Paul, Melody Anne, the list is quite endless, we could through in some James Patterson and Stephen King too :)
10) What question do you wish that someone would ask about your book, but nobody has? Write it out here, then answer it.
That’s a great question! Oh I know! Would you rather fight one hundred duck-sized horses, or one hundred horse sized ducks?
** Don’t know but I’m guessing neither because little horses can still stampeded you, and big a&& ducks can peck you to death. :)
My Review: September 2013 ~ Review Copies ~
Burned in Shadows by Tigris Eden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
First, I would like to thank the author Tigris Eden for giving me this book for an honest review. This is the second book in the series and I love the story, the character development is great as is the world building. I love these characters they have so much depth to them. The relationships go through hell and then get rebuilt, continuing friendships, what is not to love about his book. I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.
View all my reviews