Tuesday, October 15, 2013

VBT - Burned in Shadows by Tigris Eden with Interview


Interview

1) First, tell us about yourself – where  you live, your family, and those sorts of details.

The location of my whereabouts, to this day remain a secret, but I’m somewhere in Houston. TX. Giving out the location of the Bat Cave would be a really bad idea. LOL :)

2) How long have  you been writing?

I’ve been writing since elementary school.

3) Do you have a favorite place to write?

My office is my sacred place to write.

4) Why did you decide to write?

I like to tell stories. Creativity is my comfort.

5) Who is your favorite character in your book and why?

Right now my favorite character (as I am in the middle of writing her, is Xee) she’s hardcore through and through. As for my characters in the past, I’d have to say Ronin as he was very fun to explore.

6) How about your least favorite character?  What makes them less appealing to you?

I’m an equal opportunity lover of all my characters, even the bad ones :)

7) Do you proofread/edit your own books or do you get someone to do that for you?

I do revisions but I have an editor that will proofread/edit. Its better that way because, words will appear to me that should be there but are really not. So words tend to get omitted. Obviously I’m not perfect so I now have betas along with my editor. It’s a learning process. :)

8) What do you like to do when you’re not writing?

Reading, music, painting, chilling with the family. Travel. Depends on my mood.

9) Do you read much and if so who are your favorite authors?

I do read a lot, not as much as I used to, but I still devour at least two books a week. I sneak them in. I love Larissa Ione, Kristen Ashley, Sylvia Day, Karin Tabke, Lora Leigh, Lara Adrian, Virna De Paul, Melody Anne, the list is quite endless, we could through in some James Patterson and Stephen King too :)

10) What question do you wish that someone would ask about your book, but nobody has? Write it out here, then answer it.

That’s a great question! Oh I know! Would you rather fight one hundred duck-sized horses, or one hundred horse sized ducks?


** Don’t know but I’m guessing neither because little horses can still stampeded you, and big a&& ducks can peck you to death. :) 


PARANORMAL ROMANCE - EROTICA
DATE PUBLISHED: 7/30/2013

Royce Zarides has accepted his hand dealt by fate. He's loved and left far too many women. In the bedroom that is. But one kiss from Belinda Raine Ignis was all it took for his eyes to open. Is she really the woman meant for him and his brother Ronin? Or will history only repeat itself? That's the million dollar question he doesn't want to answer.

Ronin does not believe that Belinda is for him and his brother. But one night with her isn't enough. Even when he sees her for who and what she really is, Ronin still has a hard time expressing his emotions where Belinda is concerned, and time is running out now that she's to ascend to the status of Matria of the Phoenix Enclave.

Belinda (Bells) Ignis is good at ignoring men. She's had her share of heartache. Jilted at the altar by her first love, she's sworn all men off for good. Her mother and Matria of her community has other plans in mind, as well as the Zarides brothers. When faced with the heated glances of Ronin and the smooth tongue of Royce, what's a girl to do?

The clock is ticking down for certain members of the Shadow Unit. Draven assumed dead, leaves a sour taste in every ones mouth. Jes' new found abilities make for a great addition to the team. But when things seem to settle, they only get worse, as the team sets out to discover the origins of Mr. Black and the notorious Red Sun Organization. Secrets are uncovered and deals are made that result in a deadly blow to all involved.


Tigris Eden

There is really not much to say... I love to write, read, and listen to music. My attempt at a music career sadly ended at the Apollo one warm night in May! LOL (Side note: I was not booed just outdone by two munchkins rapping to Biggy Smalls but they were good!)

Military brat extraordinaire; have traveled to a lot of interesting places. 

The very first time I put pen to paper in story fashion, was in 6th grade. It was called The Case of the Missing Pepperoni. 

It was a cute mystery where all the ingredients and shop appliances came to life when the store owner closed up for the evening.



BUY LINK

My Review:  September 2013   ~ Review Copies ~


Burned in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #2)Burned in Shadows by Tigris Eden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank the author Tigris Eden for giving me this book for an honest review. This is the second book in the series and I love the story, the character development is great as is the world building. I love these characters they have so much depth to them. The relationships go through hell and then get rebuilt, continuing friendships, what is not to love about his book. I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

View all my reviews

1 comment: