Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Newest Computer Update - February 25, 2014

Got Computer back....

They replaced a part, and well, my computer is like new, I lost everything on my hard drive.....  So I am starting from scratch, it is going to take me a while to get important programs back on my hard drive, all my email is gone as well as my e-books etc... that were on my hard drive, lesson learned everything from now on will be backed up on an external hard drive.  Even though I now have my computer back, I have to take time off from touring as I do not have any media, books etc... to fulfill my tour obligations.  I need to take this time to organize and revamp everything, so that I can better help with tours in the future as well as establish what I want my blog to be about and revamp it to have more interaction with my readers and decide what else I would like to add to it.  I ask everyone to please have patience with me during this time of rebuilding.  I am so disappointed I lost everything, but so majorly glad that my computer is fixed even though I have to restart from scratch.

Dalene K Rodman

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! Computer problems can be so frustrating. I hope you're able to get everything back up and running soon. If you decide you'd still like to post a review, you're welcome to of course. Otherwise I hope things get straightened out quickly. Take care!

    ReplyDelete