Friday, October 3, 2014

Dragon Rising by Rachel E. Fisher

A Themed Tour through Prism Book Tours.



Dragon Rising
by Rachel E. Fisher
YA Dystopian

In his freshman year at Columbia University, future journalist Asher Grey is forced to face his darkest demons when the world falls to pieces. A champion Tai Chi swordsman, he will be tested to his limits just to survive. With a heavy heart and swift hand, he must reach deep inside himself to discover what it means to be a Dragon.

Amazon 





The Eden's Root Trilogy

                  Emergence (Eden's Root Trilogy #3)
(Eden's Root Trilogy #1)      (Eden's Root Trilogy #2)      (Eden's Root Trilogy #3)
                    


About Rachel Fisher

I am a wife and entrepreneur living and working in Florida. I am also a graduate of Mount Holyoke College, where I majored in Biology. It was always my assumption that I would end up making research my life. Though it did not work out that way in the end, my passion for Biology remains intact.

I have always loved biology-based science-fiction and the young adult genre. It is in this vein that I offer my work.





Tour-Wide Giveaway

$20 Amazon Gift Card and an ebook of Dragon Rising
19 ebooks of Dragon Rising
Ends October 12th
Follow the Tour:

Prism Book Tours

No comments:

Post a Comment