Monday, December 30, 2013

BBB BLAST: The Breakneck Series by Crystal Spears







Teaser from Shadowing Me (Unedited)
 
A look into Chapter One

Subject to change as rewrites may happen.



Chapter One



I slam harder into this nameless face's mouth, willing and begging her to gag on my cock. I need to inflict some pain. It’s true I’m a sadist. Not a sick ass sadist. I just need to cause a little pain in order to cum. I don’t have a fucked up tragic past that makes me the way I am. I just need it to release. Regular fucking doesn’t do it for me. I found that out when I was fifteen and I wrapped my arm around my girlfriend’s neck, choking her as we both came. She was shocked, yet she didn’t run away. She simply got dressed, hopped on over to her piece of shit computer, and waited for the slowass internet to dial up. She then Googled my need to choke her to cum. We researched for hours upon hours until we figured it out. I was indeed a motherfucking sadist. She was my best friend and gently let me down, telling me she could no longer see me. That shit broke my heart. We had been fucking one another since the age of thirteen, and when I choked her, I knew it scared the living shit outta her. Who could blame her? I sure the fuck couldn’t. Once I figured out that was exactly what I needed to get off, I started seeking out older women. Women that knew what I needed. I’ve fucked and hurt countless women, and they enjoyed that shit. See, this bitch that has my cock in her mouth right now just isn’t doing it for me. I shove away from her and start cursing at her for being in a club she doesn’t understand. Everyone knows what I need here. 

Dammit.

She cries that she doesn’t understand, and I zip my pants, pat her gently on the shoulder, and tell her to do some research. I’m clearly not in the mood to try again with another nameless cunt so I say my goodbyes to my best friend. He happens to own this club, and my President and his wife are about to take it out and he has no fuckin’ clue. As I walk out and the fresh air hits my face, I breathe it in deep, welcoming the feeling into my lungs. I felt like I was suffocating in there. There isn’t anything worse than being tortured by your own fuckin’ downfall. I straddle my bike, start her up, and head to the clubhouse, praying I don’t run into Tatiana. I want that girl bad, so fucking bad, but not even she can get my dick hard unless I think about tying her up and putting some welts to her. I just know she’s waiting for me. Something in my bones can feel it when I pull into the clubhouse parking lot. I light up a joint and make my way to the building. As soon as I open the door, walk through the hall, and start taking the steps up to my new room… I get the scent of sex. I fling open my door and the doobie falls outta my mouth, hitting my new carpet. I can’t even think about Winter kicking my ass for burning a hole in my new carpet because the beautiful, sexy, young Tatiana is naked on my bed. I kick the door shut and stomp on my joint as I watch the show she’s putting on for me. Her small delicate fingers work her clit around and around as her eyes stare directly into mine. Her breathing is heavy and by her smell, I know she’s about to cum. She’s about to cum so hard, but what throws me off is my dick starts twitching in my jeans and that snaps me outta my Tatiana induced coma.

“T… whatcha doing’ here darlin?” I laugh, barely making it seem as if she’s affected me.

She grins at me. Her eyes twinkle with mischief and I know she’s up to no good. I know Tatiana so well; I just know my bitch is trying to make a point.

“Oh, Shadow baby, I’m about to cum so hard. That’s what I’m doing’ here.” She answers, her breath ragged, full of sex.

I watch. Fuck do I watch. I’ve wanted this girl since I watched her plop down on the couch in the old clubhouse and eye fuck me like no one’s business.

“Say… T… darlin’,” she begs.

I grin and push my shades up to the top of my head and cross my arms. She wants to play games. I’ll play.

“T… darlin’,” I breathe out huskily. 

And that’s when it happens. That’s when my devilish, curious girl let’s go, cumming all over my bed. Her chest heaves up and down for a few moments before she stands, snatches up her dress and throws it on. I’m still fuckin’ dazed as to why she just did this.

“Why?” I smirk.

She gracefully walks over to me, placing her hand on my half-hard cock and murmurs into my ear. “Because now when you lie down in your bed every night… You’re gonna think about laying with my cum. You’re gonna think about me touching myself, and how badly you wanted to be the one to do it.”

Fuck Me.

Stay tuned for more info on Shadowing Me, releasing after Resenting Me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENE OUT OF MY SERIES SO FAR IS...

Midway through Chapter 31 and Chapter 32 in Withstanding Me.  Be advised 18 and older.

“STORM?”
Mason.
“I’m here,” I croak, my voice hoarse. He enters the doorway and drops down in front of me. I’m gasping for air, and he surveys the room. “Oh shit baby. You fought; you fucking fought back.”
I nod my head yes, as I rub my throat. “Tatiana.” I gasp and take off on my hands and knees until I can get upright.
“MACE,” I scream out hoarsely.
Oh god, oh god.
“We’re back here,” Mace yells back.
When I stumble through the door of the room, I stop, and Mason slams into my back.
“It’s not our blood.” Mace answers quickly and points to the right. “It’s that motherfucker’s.”
Berry, Rap, and Winter. I take off, bounding down the steps, one floor after another. When I hit the landing, my ankle almost gives out as I run and bang on the bathroom door. Rap calls back that everything is okay and I fly towards the utility closet.
“ANGEL,” Braxxon roars.
“She’s in here,” I call back as I work to remove all the shit I threw on top of the crawl space door.
Both Mason and Braxxon run up to the door. “Where the fuck is she?” Braxxon curses at me.
“I locked her in the damn crawl space. She was trying to play fucking Rambo.”
Braxxon pushes me outta the way, and when Mason picks me up by my arms, I give way and start bawling. Fuck, what a nightmare.
“It’s okay.” Mason croons.
“No it’s not. I couldn’t figure out the safety on Sniper’s gun,” I gasp through my tears. “I almost died. That’s not okay.”
Mason stiffens beneath me.
“WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?” Winter yells as Braxxon helps her outta the crawlspace. “GOING AROUND SAVING EVERYONE BUT YOUR OWN FUCKING SELF.”
He stiffens more beneath me.
“I… I promised Mason that I wouldn’t let anything happen to them.”
Rap and Berry come out of the bathroom. “Storm threw us into the tub, and took off after Tatiana, Mace, and Winter.”
Mason pulls away and stares at me.
“She tried strangling the Russian that was trying to rape me too,” says Tatiana while coming down the other side of the hall.”
Motherfuck.
“I FUCKING PROMISED,” I scream, jerking away from Mason and walking towards the downstairs couch.
“Storm,” Mason growls low as he sits beside me. “What are they talking about?”
“Don’t ask me to make promises, and then not expect me not to fulfill them, Mason,” I say while rubbing at my neck. I lift my fingers and see blood.
Hearing the sirens, I cringe. Fuck, all this, and now the cops?
“What did I fuckin’ tell you about your life meaning just as much as theirs?”
I look into his brown eyes and say. “They’re important to you, so they’re important to me.”
He flinches. “You’re important to me too Storm, not just them.”
I say nothing. I just blink and lay my head back. I’m too emotional to be sharing feelings right now.
“Wait. Where’s Piper?” I fling myself up.
Mason puts his hand on my chest. “She’s fine. Sniper found her hiding in one of the cars.”
I let out a breath before realizing two other people are missing. “Bom-Bom? Creamy?”
Shadow snorts. “Those bitches took off.”
Good for them.
“I’m so fuckin’ pissed at you,” Winter hisses behind me.
“Get over it. Your ass is pregnant.”
I’m tired of this shit.
“LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. ALL OF YOU. SEND THE FUCKING COPS TO MY ROOM.”
And I walk my pissed off ass up the stairs to my room.

***
 Chapter 32
ZZ’s POV
The following afternoon…

I’ve left Storm alone. She needs time. I think. But I gave her last night after the cops and coroner left; I also gave her this morning. If she wasn’t hurting and pissed off at everyone, we’d be celebrating the fact we had no casualties for the first time. This woman put her life on the line for my entire family. Not once thinking about herself. That is straight up fucking love. I knock on her door, and push it open when I hear her sniffling.
“I’m not mad at you ZZ; you can go away now.” She mumbles from the bed, and the breath rushes from my lungs. I feel my heart pound fast when she calls me ZZ.
This isn’t happening. She’s not fucking pushing my ass away now. I kick off my boots and crawl into the bed beside her. I wrap my arms and legs around her and nuzzle my chin into the crook of her neck. “It guts me when you call me that.”
She sniffles some more. “I don’t know what you want from me. You ask me to protect them, and I did. Then you get mad at me.”
Jesus Christ she’s killin me. I loosen my hold, and rolling her onto her back, I lay on top of her. I run my fingers through her bangs and then look down into her eyes. I try to keep my focus off of her neck. It’ll just piss me off. “I didn’t think you would take it that far Storm. No matter what, I always want you to take care of yourself too. Always.” Her blue eyes blink at me.
“The Russians you went after?”
Of course, she tries changing the subject. I don’t know what this shit is where she’s not wanting to share her feelings now, but it’s pissing me off.
“The rest left; they’re not coming back. Stop changin the fuckin’ subject.”
She shrugs underneath me and I slump, placing my chin in between her tits. I’ve really got to fix this.
“I love you.”
She gasps and then starts pushing me away.
What the fuck?
“You don’t fucking love me,” she screams jumping up from her bed. “You don’t say shit like that.”
Jesus what did I do?
She throws a glass of pop at me, drenching me from head to toe. What the hell?
“Storm, stop,” I say calmly as I shrug outta my cut and fling the damn pop off.
“NO. TAKE IT BACK.”
Oh, for fucks sake.
“Not happening darlin. I love you, plain and simple. Deal with it.”
A candle flies at my head, and I duck. Shit, she’s on fire.
“TAKE. IT. BACK.” She seethes.
“No.”
What is this shit? I withstand her; she withstands me? I’m sick of it.
“You only think you love me because I keep saving our fuckin’ family.”
I start moving for her, and she starts back away.
“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”
I shake my head with a laugh. “That right there is one of the reasons I love you.”
She stops moving. “What reason?”
“Because you just called my family yours babe. That’s one of my reasons.”
She gasps and starts backing away again. What the fuck is this going to take?
“I love you.” I say again.
“STOP FUCKING SAYING IT.”
Oh, fuck it.
I advance on her. If I have to use force, I will. I slam her back against the wall and cover her mouth with my hand as I lock her between the wall and me. Her blues eyes widen with shock. “I fuckin’ love you, Storm. I fuckin’ love you hard, baby. Deal with it. I love every single thing about you. Your tiny little figure, your black and blonde hair, that cute little nose stud, those pouty little lips, those big blue eyes, the way you love me, the way you love our family. You’re not giving up. I won’t let you. You once told me that’d I fall in love, and it would be with you. You remember that?” She nods under my hand. “You took me, a man that didn’t do love, and you owned me Storm. You fuckin’ own me.” I remove my hand and her body flings into mine, her hands moving quickly tugging off my shirt. “I love you.” I need to hear her fucking say it.
“I love you, too,” she cries, unbuckling my jeans. Thank fuck.
Our clothes fly everywhere and we collide, gasping and pulling at one another, bare skin to bare skin. My heart’s pounding a hundred miles an hour as I toss her onto her dresser. I smack her thighs and dig my fingers into her skin as I drag her to the edge and ram into her.
“FUCK.”
Her head leans against the wall behind her, her tits bouncing as I thrust in and out of her. She looks so fucking gorgeous with my cock buried deep. “Tell me you love me,” she moans.
SHIT.
I groan as her walls suffocate my cock. “I love you.”
Her ankles dig into my ass, pulling me in deeper. I look in between us and watch as her pussy sucks my cock in and out. It’s the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. My cock covered in her juices. I pull out and drop to my knees.
“What are you—?”
Her voice muffles out as my tongue thrusts into her pussy. She tastes so fucking good. “Ride my face, baby,” I groan biting her clit.
“Oh god, don’t fucking stop. Don’t fucking stop.”
Her hips start moving in a wave as I work her with my tongue. I bring two fingers up to my mouth and suck on them. I return my mouth to her aching pussy and round her puckering lips with my fingers, shoving them in.
“FUCK.”
I don’t stop; I know she likes ass play. I continue to pump my fingers in and out of her as she rides my face. She starts shaking beneath me. She’s about to come and I want to be inside her when she does. I back up, stand, and replace my mouth with my cock, continuing to fuck her ass with my fingers as her cunt sucks at my dick. I lean in and take her mouth with mine. She licks and sucks her juices off my face, and her pussy grabs ahold of me so fucking tight I can’t hold it in any longer.
“COME,” I groan into her mouth, and she does, fuck does she. I bite her lower lip as I shoot inside of her. I remove my fingers and drop my head to her neck, kissing it softly as we both try to catch our breath.
After a few minutes of silence, she finally whispers, “You really love me?”
I lean up and look at her as I ram my limp dick inside of her playfully. “Yeah.” I say, and for the first time today, she smiles. 


 Crystal Spears has always had a passion for literature. She fell in love with reading at an early age. After spending a decade in business management, she began blogging and book reviewing, only to find that that didn't satisfy her craving. So, she began to write. Like any Indie out there, she had goals and dreams. She wrote Talania - a trip down memory lane, a beautiful, contemporary romance novel. It almost made it to the top, just almost. Someone told Crystal to write what she knew. She gave serious thought to that advice. For many years, her father had been CEO of a well-known gun and surplus store in Texas. He then bought a tattoo shop where Crystal found herself surrounded by bikers. Hardcore bikers. The Bestselling Breakneck Series was born when Crystal decided to write what she knows. Don't get the wrong idea. Her Breakneck series is completely fictional, but based on things seen and heard, she now had a place to start writing from that knowledge. Seize Me was hardcore, and Crystal became the writer known as the chick with no boundaries. She took the critics the wrong way and made her next bestseller Withstanding Me a little tamer. Readers were quick to point out that they did not like that and demanded that Crystal return to gritty writing. When asked if she would write gritty from now on, her only answer was… “I'll write what my readers want me to write, and I'll also write what I feel.” Crystal resides in Indiana with her soon-to-be husband and their two children. They have a pit named Dozer, two fish, and one fancy rat. They enjoy the outdoors, and camp, fish, and go boating as much as possible. But, while the soon-to-be husband is out hunting this winter, Crystal will be writing three novels and planning her wedding. Crystal is a perfect example of never giving up on a dream or a goal. Her goal was to publish a book; her dream was to become a bestseller. She did both of these, and now, she feels that she’ll never regret leaving business management to become a writer. She stays humble, loves meeting new people, and is extremely excited to be a part of so many signings in 2014 with some top notch Authors.



Buy Links
Amazon.com/Withstanding-Me-Breakneck
******************************** 
Crystal Spears
is a featured author at
To see the entire list of Featured authors for this event along with all the details visit the website..
>>>BIKERS - BABES & BOOKS<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment