Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kayden: The Past by Chelle Bliss


Interview

1) First, tell us about yourself – where you live, your family, and those sorts of details.

I currently live in Florida because I couldn’t take the cold weather anymore. I work in the education field full-time and writing is more a passion that fills my free time. I am in a loving, long-term, committed relationships and I have two beautiful kittens, Nola and Peanut.

2)      How long have you been writing?

I started writing my first book around May 2013 and published it in September. I’ve now written two books and am currently working on my third.

3)      Do you have a favorite place to write?

I usually sit on my couch with my laptop. I tried to sit at the beach and write, but the sand became an issue. I spend my evenings writing and wish I could write full-time.

4)      Why I did you decide to write Kayden: The Past?

I wrote it for the people who loved Untangle Me. It seemed they wanted to know more about Kayden and what he went through before finding Sophia. I love his story – it’s my favorite of my two books.

5)      Who is your favorite character in your book and why?

Kayden is my favorite character in Kayden: The Past. He’s the main character and it’s written in his POV. He’s a complicated and sexy as hell man.

6)      How about your least favorite character?  What makes them less appealing to you?

There is more than one character that I despise, but I’d have to pick Danielle. She’s just cruel. You’ll have to read the book to understand why.

7)      Do you proofread/edit your own books or do you get someone to do that for you?

I do as much editing as I can, but I do have an editor and then a proofreader before I finally press the publish button.

8)      What do you like to do when you’re not writing?

I don’t have a ton of free time between my day job and writing, but when I do find some I like to spend time with the man in my life doing little things – days at the beach, enjoying a good meal, and I’m addicted to Candy Crush.

9)      Do you read much and if so who are your favorite authors?

I used to read a book a day, but I don’t have the time I used to in the evenings. My favorite authors are Cj Robert and Cherise Sinclair. My new favorite of 2013 is M. Pierce with Night Owl.

10)   What question do you wish that someone would ask about your book, but nobody has? Write it out here, then answer it.


Wow, that’s a tough question. I’m always surprised with the questions people come up with and there are a wide variety. I don’t think there’s been one that hasn’t been asked.






Kayden Michaels has a past filled with sex, addiction, and heartache. A past that he’s avoided sharing with the love of his life, Sophia, and held close to his core not risking rejection.

Needing to get his addictions in check and gain control of his life for the sake of his family, Kayden is forced to confront his past and make amends for the path he’s walked.



 Kayden must recount every carnal act and the betrayal from those he’s loved to identify the triggers that spur his addictions and overcome it all to be worthy of Sophia’s love – his sole reason to exist.




Insert Purchase Links 


Stalk Chelle




Untangle Me is ON SALE for $0.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment