Friday, July 25, 2014

Facade of Shadows by Rick Chiantaretto



Title: Facade of Shadows
Author: Rick Chiantaretto
Genre: YA, dark fantasy




Judas Iscariot (portrayed as the first of the undead), the gods and myths of ancient Egypt, and vampires all play a role in this novel of the clash between good and evil on Earth. In Façade of Shadows, the supernatural beings of Egyptian lore work together with modern-day vampire slayers to wage a pivotal battle against the dark powers of the underworld. A group of young slayers and their immortal Protector, the son of ancient gods, travel through time and space while struggling to save the population of an unsuspecting town—the first target for domination by the vampires—in a conflict that foreshadows the fate of the world. If you enjoy action, humor, tragedy, even romance involving the genre of vampires and their nemeses, this is a riveting read to add to your collection.


Purchase:

Only 99¢



••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••




I've often been accused of having done more in my life than the average person my age but if I were completely honest, I'd have to tell you my secret: I'm really 392.

So after all this time, I'm a pretty crappy writer.

I have two books published and a bunch half written (when you have eternity, where's the reason to rush?). I've been favorably reviewed by horror greats like Nancy Kilpatrick, and my how-to-write-horror articles have been quoted in scholarly (aka community college freshmen's) papers.

I enjoy the occasional Bloody Mary, although a Bloody Kathy or Susan will suffice.

Mostly, I just try to keep a low profile so people don't figure out who I REALLY am.


Goodreads | Website | Twitter | Facebook



••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••









Facade of ShadowsFacade of Shadows by Rick Chiantaretto
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank the author Rick Chiantaretto for giving me this book for an honest review. I totally enjoyed this book. This book was written by a teenage boy, that being said, I believe he did an amazing job writing this story. The story-line is good. The characters are well developed and written. I look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment