Friday, July 25, 2014

Second on the Right by Elizabeth Los

Second on the Right by Elizabeth Los

A themed book tour through Prism Book Tours.


Second on the RightSecond on the Right
by Elizabeth Los
Adult Fantasy
Paperback, 506 Pages
May 9 2014


Spawned from an ancient promise, treachery and intrigue follow the protagonists through our world and one lost to the waves. Bound by an invisible bond, they are thrust into a fantastical world of pirates and demons.

James Benedict is a just man haunted by evil. Pushed to the edge, everything stripped from him, a new man arises . . . a man whose name strikes fear into the hearts of all who hear it: "Captain Hook".

Eileen Davis was a timid woman. Through a fateful cruise she finds herself in the company of the Captain of the Mistral Thief. With his guidance, and the meddling of the local barista, she eventually finds her inner strength.

Will the two of them unite through time to fulfill the promise of their ancestors or will tempers ignite leading all to failure?

True love's magic is not to avoid changes,
But to navigate them successfully.

Amazon - Barnes & Noble - iTunes - Smashwords


Second on the RightSecond on the Right by Elizabeth Los
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank the author Elizabeth Los for giving me this book for an honest review. I enjoyed reading this book, the author took on Peter Pan and does a good job with this rewrite of a classic story. The characters are well developed and written. The story-line is good. The world building is great. I look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews



ELosBnW
About Elizabeth Los

I began writing fan fiction short stories in 2010 as means of escape. Every night, after ten hours of work and once the children were finally tucked in bed, for the fifth time, I would sit at my laptop and let my imagination flow through my fingers. Typing over eighty words per minute, my stories quickly began to form from novellas into full length novels. I used writing as my therapy, my release for stress.


Tour-Wide Giveaway

- $20 Amazon gift card and an ebook of Second on the Right (INT)

- Signed print copy of Second on the Right (US Only)
- Ends August 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment