Thursday, July 31, 2014

Wucaii by Pembroke Sinclair


Wucaii
By Pembroke Sinclair
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Publication Date: April 10, 2013
Publisher: MuseItUp Publishing
No. of Pages: 279

SYNOPSIS:

After five hundred years’ labor destroying worlds, half-dragon half-human Aelana returns to her home planet. She expects to be anonymous, but instead she is worshipped as a god. She finds the reincarnation of her centuries-dead first and only love and life begins anew. Little does she know, however, that a shrewd and formidable evil lays in wait, one with the power to undo everything she’s worked for. To maintain the balance of the universe, she must confront and destroy the menace before it annihilates her and everything she loves.


WucaiiWucaii by Pembroke Sinclair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank the author Pembroke Sinclair for giving me this book for an honest review. I love this book, the story is fascinating. The characters are well developed and written. The world building is awesome. The story-line is good, the plot is nicely written and developed. I look forward to reading more from this author, she has done an amazing job with this book.

View all my reviews



AUTHOR BIO

I have had several short stories, novels, and novellas published. My story, “Sohei,” was named one of the Best Stories of 2008 by The Cynic Online Magazine. I have novellas and a short story collection available from Musa Publishing and eTreasures Publishing. I have a novella, The History of My Wishes, published by MuseItUp Publishing. My novels, Coming from Nowhere (adult, sci fi), Life After the Undead (YA, horror), and Death to the Undead (YA, sequel to Life After the Undead) are available from eTreasures Publishing. Life After the Undead was a Top Ten Finisher in the Preditors and Editors Reader’s Poll in the YA category and the cover art category.

In April, I have a middle grade novel called The Ifs coming out, which will be published by Little Devil Books. I also have two picture books that will be available from eTreasures Publishing. All of the children's titles are written under the pen name J.D. Pooker. Under Pembroke Sinclair, I also have an adult urban fantasy novel entitled Wucaii that will be published by MuseItUp Publishing.

Under my real name, Jessica Robinson, from March 2008 to January 2011, I wrote scientific articles for Western Farmer-Stockman. I have a nonfiction book, Life Lessons from Slasher Films, published in July 2012 from Scarecrow Publishing (an imprint of Rowman and Littlefield).

I have my Master’s in English, and I am a freelance content editor for Musa Publishing, as well as a former content and line editor for eTreasures Publishing.


BOOK AND AUTHOR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment