Saturday, July 12, 2014

Kairos by K.J. Coakley


Title: Kairos, An Enmortals Series Novel
Author: K.J. Coakley
Release Date: June 13, 2014

Find on
Goodreads


What if the enticing man who has just seized your every sense enlightens you to realms beyond our dimension? Can that spark of love withstand a war to protect mankind? Kairos: An Enmortals Series Novel by K. J. Coakley is the spellbinding novel that reveals that the deepest love need not be confined to the trappings of one world.
The first in a series of paranormal romances, Kairos swirls in mankind, magic, and mythology as it chronicles the first blush of yearning between Sulwen Macgregor, a shy and sheltered college senior, and Logan Thatcher, a mesmerizing former playboy with arresting good looks, an offbeat sense of humor, and an ironclad moral code. When the two meet, Sulwen has no inkling that she soon will embark on an odyssey that not only exposes Logan as other than mortal, but uncovers astonishing aspects of her own being as well.
As Logan saves Sulwen from fast-approaching peril, the two must discover if their love is truly without bounds and strong enough to fend off adversaries far more craven than they ever could fathom. With wild imagination, otherworldly passion, and heart-pumping action, Kairos goes where no human being has dared, all in the name of love.





Her dark lashes lie against her ivory skin. A few tiny freckles are speckled over the bridge of her nose. I run my finger from the indent next to her pert little nose, over her high cheekbone, and then trace the edge of her hairline down and around her ear. My eyes watch with rapt attention, taking in every detail of her beautiful face. She is the most breathtakingly beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. I smirk as I think of how she doesn’t even realize how truly alluring she is. God, I love this woman.
I settle her down on the grass and lean down to graze my lips over hers. Her warm breath glides over my cheek as I turn my face into hers and run my nose and lips along her jaw.
“I love you, Sulwen Macgregor,” I whisper softly next to her ear. I kiss the tip of her nose and then gently lay her down.
As I stand I steal one more glance at her and feel the smile that breaks across my face. So peaceful. So much of everything that I need lies there looking like a nymph in the grass.






Author K. J. Coakley lives a life where she plays many roles...as most women do when they are a wife, mother, and caretaker of two rowdy dogs. But when she’s not working her nine to five gig, or spending time with her family, she can be found glued to her laptop where she loves to create worlds with sexy alpha males and brazen heroines. She is also an avid fan of heavy metal and rock music, and regularly attends music festivals.

Coakley received an Associate degree in Business Administration from Walters State Community College, and a Bachelor of Business Management degree from East Tennessee State University. Her debut novel Kairos is the inaugural installment of a new paranormal romance series.



Upcoming Signings

Tennessee Valley Author Event
Knoxville, TN
July 12th 12-4pm
_________________________________

Authors After Dark
Charlotte, NC
Aug. 6-10th



No comments:

Post a Comment