1) First, tell us about yourself – where you live, your family, and those sorts of details.
I was born and raised in a small seaside town in Connecticut. I have a wonderful son who just started first grade, an understanding husband and a lazy cat.
2) How long have you been writing?
I’ve been writing ever since grade school. My first book was about animated dryer lint called the fuzzies.
3) Do you have a favorite place to write?
In the Caribbean, preferably on my stateroom balcony with a big, Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada, ½ strawberry daiquiri) next to me. However, for my daily writing I’m usually in my recliner in the living room with a big glass of diet coke and the cat under my arm.
4) Why did you decide to write Undercover Lover?
I wanted to write a story about Reiki, the Russian mob, and an undercover police detective disguised as a street person.
5) Who is your favorite character in your book and why?
The hero, Drake, because he’s hot stuff.
6) How about your least favorite character? What makes them less appealing to you?
The villain, Vadim, because he’s a real bad man. He hates women, and takes great satisfaction with killing someone with a baseball bat.
7) Do you proofread/edit your own books or do you get someone to do that for you?
I proofread and edit my own books and then my copy editor and a line editor go over it again when it’s at the publishing house.
8) What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
I like to read, knit, and make jewelry. I’m also addicted to Facebook games.
9) Do you read much and if so who are your favorite authors?
Oh yes, my TBR pile is like the leaning tower of Pisa. My immediate buy authors are Ilona Andrews, JD Robb, Alexander McCall, Karen Marie Moning, and Mary Janice Davidson.
10) What question do you wish that someone would ask about your book, but nobody has? Write it out here, then answer it.
Where can I buy this great book?
It’s available at Amazon and through Musa Publishing.
Also, please add it to your Goodreads shelves. It really helps the author get the word out. Thank you!
Release date: September 13th 2013
Publisher: Musa Publishing
Genre: Adult Contemporary-Romance-Suspense
Her lips are sealed.
When Reiki therapist Pamela Krupin is attacked by thugs who work for her client, a Russian mob boss, the boss orders his godson, Detective Drake Logan, to protect her. Their attraction flares across Pamela's line in the sand: She will not violate her patient's confidentiality. But when Drake's godfather is murdered and Pamela is targeted, together they have to find out what the mob is really after.