Friday, September 13, 2013

Song Reveal - Jonathan's Song


Song: Jonathan's Song

Album: Sanctuary

Written by: Charlotte Abel

Performed by: Ryan Heenan

"single" cover attached.

It'll be available on Itunes in a few weeks...


Blurb:

Written by Charlotte Abel for River's Recruit, Book One of The Sanctuary Series. Jonathan's Song represents Jon's love and commitment to River. 

Lyrics:

Sanctuary: Jonathan's Song

Broken and buried in an avalanche of pain.
I’m forever stained. 
Grief and guilt are crushing me.
Shelter me.
Please, shelter me. 

Eyes shine bright with a violet light
But the white wolf calls you tonight.
Heart to heart and skin to skin
Make me believe I’m whole again.

Cut away my scars with blades of steel.
Cure the unseen wounds that never heal.
Bind them up and stay with me.
Let the white wolf run free.

You’re my sanctuary. You’re my safe haven.
You’re the only reason that I’m still breathing.
Don’t leave me alone tonight.
Shelter me. Please, shelter me tonight.

My dreams drag me back to a hostile land
Where hero’s blood soaks the desert sand.
Afraid and alone with no way home.
Shelter me. Please, shelter me.
Please, shelter me.

You’re my sanctuary. You’re my safe haven.
You’re the only reason that I’m still breathing.
Don’t leave me alone tonight.
Shelter me. Please, shelter me tonight.



Charlotte Abel Bio:
Charlotte Abel was born and raised in Oklahoma where she met her soulmate, Pete. She chased him to Boulder, Colorado and finally convinced him they were meant to be together forever. They've raised three kids, two ferrets, three dogs and countless hamsters -- and are still happily married.
She's in love with "real" life and paranormal romance. When she's not reading or writing, Charlotte enjoys hiking, bicycling and primitive archery (although she's never shot at anything other than a target!)
The final book of The Channie Series, "Finding Valor," is now available!
Look for "River's Remorse," the second book of "The Sanctuary Series" in 2014


Giveaway: Free ecopies of River's Recruit to the first 20 people to leave a comment!  Make sure you leave me a way to contact you!


No comments:

Post a Comment